Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Past

Baking makes me happy. Saturday was spent listening to Christmas tunes and baking thirty Christmas plates for neighbors, clients, and church friends. It was a BLAST!! Most dread such things, not me. Guess I am in the right bizness. I have a few new Christmassy recipes I am dying to try, but there is nothing like the good old classics you make and look forward to year after year. I thought I would share some of them with you. Try some yourself or order some today...I am still taking orders! Here are some ideas starting with my five favorites and then listed randomly after that





1. Sugar Cookies


2. Hot Chocolate Chip Cookies


3. Eggnog Bundt Cake


4. Licorice Caramels


5. Oreo Truffles





Gingerbread Waffles


Gingersnaps


Lion House Rolls


Chocolate Dipped Orange Slices


English Toffee


Marshmellow Fudge


Sugar Cookie Truffles




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...